If you use WordPress for your website, you may want to have your Menu links open in new tab or window. Here is how to make your WordPress Menu links open in new tab/window.
- From WordPress Dashboard, click Appearance > Menu
- Open the Menu that you want to edit
- Click Screen Options at top of the page
- Put check mark in the Link Target option
- Click on the link in the Menu that you want to edit
- There is now the option for Open link in a new tab
- Check that option
- Do this for other Menu links that you want to open in new tab
Hope this helps, enjoy.