If you are using WordPress, you may want to add a new page or link to your WordPress menu. Just follow these steps below to add a page or link to your WordPress navigation menu.
- From WordPress Admin Menu, click on Appearance > Menu
- From here on left side of page, find pages box(or links)
- Click View All or add custom link if doing a link
- Find page you want to Add to menu
- Click check box next to page you want added
- Move new link to where you want it in the menu and be sure to hit Save Menu
There you go, your new menu item should now be in your WordPress menu. Hope this helps with your WordPress problem, enjoy.