If you are using WooCommerce for an online store plugin for your WordPress site, you may want to add a link to the WooCommerce Cart to your WordPress menu. Just follow these steps below to add a Cart link to your WordPress menu that links to your WooCommerce Cart page.
- From WordPress Admin Menu, click on Appearance > Menu
- From here on left side of page, find pages box
- Click View All
- There should be a page listed for Cart
- Click check box next to Cart page and then click Add to Menu button
- Move Cart link to where you want it in the menu and be sure to hit Save Menu
There you go, you should now have a link to WooCommerce Cart page in your WordPress menu. Hope this helps with your WordPress problem, enjoy.